Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sign Permission Progress

I spoke with one of the local farmers who farms the field at the end of our road and he has given me permission to put a sign for our CSA at the corner of his field. That is good news. Now I just need to chat with the neighbor across the road, who has all the no trespassing signs posted around his house. I just hope that I don't trip his trip wires and blow off a foot or a leg when I go to knock on his door.

On another note regarding permissions or economical ways to get plants started, rather (i.e., without a greenhouse of my own yet)...If there is anyone who actually reads this, please respond and let me know if you have ever worked our an arrangement with a local nursery/greenhouse for them to nurse plants along after you have started them. Grazie!

No comments: