Sunday, December 26, 2010

CSA Discontinued

I regret to say that we will not be offering CSA shares in 2011. My day job is keeping me quite busy and I expect that will continue in 2011. I am not sure that we can keep up the pace of weekly shares. We do, however, still plan to have a garden or two and when we have surplus we would like to let you all know via email, if that is ok with you. I imagine that we'll set out a roadside table under the tent when that is the case. Thank you so much for your support of our farm for the past two years. Mission Berry Farms is still a great project for us and for my kids. Perhaps in future years we will have shares again.

Best wishes for the new year!

F.D.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man! We were going to do some stuff through you this year too! Shucks! Hate to see you go! Feel free to email us if you want, we'd definitely be interested in any surplus you have!

Daisy Driver said...

I am so sorry to see you go. Would love to hear about surplus.